Jack "JT" Norton
I have two additional partnerships that have decided to be silent partners for 2019.
I'm a Florida based artist using my artistic abilities to support people and their passions anywhere it's needed. I'm very proud of the positive reputation and trust I have developed with people over the years. I'm well known in the world of drag racing but my abilities are not limited to this industry. I respect any man or woman that pours passion into something they love no matter what it is. I personally believe this is when you truly get to capture what people are really like because they are in their true form.
To stay relevant in the online world you have to stay active and new 24/7. Posting enough content in this day and age is tough to do because it moves by so fast. Let me help you free up the time doing this stuff so you can worry about your passion.
CSX 2011 Photographer of the Year, Person of the Week Dragbike.com, Published Hooper Magazine, Published Orlando Sentinal (x2), SDR Event Sponsor 2016-2017, Bikes in the Valley sponsor 2015, IDBL / XDA / Mancup / event support. Developed a mail modem project that is still in use by the company today, Created an excel based technician recognition program. A company safety council member for 3 years helping drive and improve policies, Represented a national cable company in court for audit and security reasons 4 times won all 4 cases. 6 time supervisor of the month awards in call center leadership role. 4 of which were consecutive achievements.
I will do what it takes to get content.
I have slept in trucks, tents, cars, rest stops but also dealt to include freezing temps, rain, snow and ridiculous Tarzan crazy heat all over this country
Much of what I have done is on my own dime and my budget is crazy tight. When you love something you figure a way to make it work. It is very trying at times but worth it when I'm working shooting or creating stuff.
High school graduate with Commercial Art Associates degree. Yeah I got it back when it was still called that.
Customer service industry for 18 years being in customers homes, call center and field technical support in both non-leadership and leadership roles. I know how to treat and talk to people and have two employee of the quarter awards to prove it with a company that had over 8500 employees.
Primary equipment: Canon XA25, Nikon D500, Nikon 3400, iPad, iPhone, 2 HD contours cameras, 1 XD HD camera.
* Camera lens various depending on what I'm doing.
Software: I'm a Adobe Products fan Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom but also employ Procerate, Autodesk. I use numerous others apps that allow quick captioning meme creation. I have found 4 that allow me to get pretty creative but I wont give away everything I use. lol
- Coldest temperature worked in -18 low with a daytime temp of 10 for three days
- Worked 18 years in the telecommunications industry - cable tv and satellite leadership and non-leadership roles
- I have been bitten by 4 snakes, a brown recluse spider, 14 hornets and been upended in my kayak 3 times by alligators. (plus a few other things)
- An avid kayaker and recently got a paddleboard
- Sells art locally at Andees Thrift store on West Colonial Dr Orlando, Florida
- Have personally sponsored 8 race teams and two drag racing series in New York and Florida
- Hottest temperature worked in 157 (due to track conditions 12 hour work day)
- Craziest assignment so far was photographing a honeymoon. Yes ALL of it.* don't ask for access to the images because they are sealed, not available and kept offline.
- The most images taken in a single day is 1223 kayaking. 13 hour day
- Most images taken at an event 6548 over 3 days / all given to my sponsor at the time for marketing in 2016
- I do not prefer any one brand of camera each have their own strengths and weaknesses
- yes equipment matters " It's not the camera its the person" so does skill but EQ MATTERS.
- Is bald by choice I shave my head.
- I do drag race - motorcycle Suzuki GSX 1300 R (more passes to come) but still new to it.
The people who got me into racing. Mark, Mindy and the crazy guy Fish.
We paired up and he introduced me to MiRock series and eventually adventuring into IDBL, NHDRO and now XDA. Been all up and down the east coast.
A beautiful person who gave me a chance and an outlet to get the JT name out there when others just shrugged their shoulders and walked away.
Email me for any questions or request for services. firstname.lastname@example.org