Jack "JT" Norton
2016 -2018 full but Private European Partnership
Content Contributor to Larry "Spiderman" McBride, Dave Vantine Nitrosports, Dragbike.com, Orlando Speedworld Dragway, Cycledrag.com, Andie Rawlings, RPR211, Dragbikeusa, and my own page JackTNorton to name a few I assist 21 pages in all.
I'm a Florida based artist using my artistic abilities to support people and their passions anywhere it's needed. I'm proud of the positive reputation and trust I have developed with people over the years. I have been doing this over Ten years now and I'm well known in the world of motorcycle drag racing. I respect any man or woman that pours passion into something they love no matter what it is. I believe this is when we get to capture what people are themselves.
- CSX 2011 Photographer of the Year,
- Person of the Week Dragbike.com,
- Published Hooper Magazine,
- Published Orlando Sentinal (x4),
- SDR Event Sponsor 2016-2017,
- Bikes in the Valley sponsor 2015,
- IDBL / XDA / Mancup / event support.
- Developed a mail modem project that is still in use by the company today, created an excel based technician recognition program.
- A safety council member for three years was helping drive and improve company policies.
- Represented a national cable company in court for audit and security cases four times and we won all four cases.
- 6-time Supervisor of the Month call center leadership role. Four of which were consecutive achievements.
- Employee of the Quarter brighthouse networks twice, once as a Field Technician once as a Field Technical Supervisor for a company that had over 8500 employees at the time.
Commercial Art Associates degree, and Yes, I got it back when it was still called that.
Customer service industry for 18 years being in customers’ homes, call center, and field technical support in both non-leadership and leadership roles. I know how to speak to people in all sorts of situations.
Equipment: Sony AR7III, 2 Hero black 7, 1 Hero black 8, Sony NX 100, Canon XA25, Beholder MS-Pro, Smooth 4 Gimbal, S, Nikon D850, 2 Nikon 3400, iPad, NOTE10+,
* Camera lens varies depending on what I'm doing and where I'm going.
Software: I'm an Adobe Products fan Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Light room, but also employ Procreate, Auto-desk on the iPad for the cartoon stuff. I use numerous other apps that allow quick captioning meme creation. I have found four that will enable me to get pretty creative and get content loaded quickly,
- Father of three all in their 20's now
- Coldest temperature worked in -18 low with a daytime temp of 10 for three days
- Worked 18 years in the telecommunications service industry - cable tv and satellite leadership and non-leadership roles. call center and field service.
- I have been bitten by four snakes, a brown recluse spider, 14 hornets, and been upended in my kayak three times by alligators. (plus a few other things)
- An avid kayaker and recently got a paddleboard
- Sells art locally at Andees Thrift store on West Colonial Dr. Orlando, Florida
- Have personally sponsored eight race teams and two drag racing series in New York and Florida
- Hottest temperature worked in 157 (due to track conditions 12-hour workday)
- Craziest assignment so far was photographing a honeymoon. Yes, ALL of it.
- The most images taken in a single day is 1223 kayaking. 13 hour day
- The most pictures/video, I've taken at an event 9435 over four days
- I do not prefer any one brand of the camera each have their strengths and weaknesses.
- I believe that yes equipment matters " It's not the camera its the person" skill yes ... but EQ MATTERS.
- Bald by choice, I shave my head.
- I do drag race - motorcycle Suzuki GSX 1300 R (more passes to come) but still new to it.
I love kayaking here are a few locations I've got marked off so far:
- Cave Run Lake Kentucky
- Cross Creeks National Wildlife Refuge. Dover, Tennessee
- Little Econ River (all of it x2) Orlando, Florida,
- Indian-Celina Lakes Recreation Area (Celina) Indiana
- Wekiva River (all of it x3) Apopka to Debary,
- St Johns River from Lake Monroe to Ed Stone park more than once.
- Silver River Ocala, Florida, (too many times to keep count)
- Potomac River Maryland side,
- Starke Lake Florida
- Lake Woodruff Delone Springs, Florida (x2)
- Lake Monroe Sanford Florida (I-4) x2 Florida
- Lake Monroe Deltona (North Shore) Florida
- Rappahannock River, Maryland Launch point Port Royal
- Lake Anna State Park Virginia
- Lake Apopka Florida all of it x2,
- Indian River Florida from New Smyrna to Titusville,
- Lake Big Toho & Shingle Creek Kissimmee Florida
Want to know a bit more about me then go to my -> Question & Answers
JT-Bucket list says 50 states.
👍🏻 Been There / X not yet / 🚣 Kayaked / ❤️ Lived there / 🥾 Hike
Indiana- 👍🏻 🚣🥾
Maine - x
New Hampshire- 👍🏻
New Jersey- 👍🏻
North Dakota- x
South Carolina-👍🏻 🚣🥾
South Dakota- x
Utah - 👍🏻🥾
West Virginia-👍🏻 🚣
Washington DC- x
The people who got me into racing. Mark, Mindy and the crazy guy Fish.
We paired up and he introduced me to MiRock series and eventually adventuring into IDBL, NHDRO and now XDA. Been all up and down the east coast.
A beautiful person who gave me a chance and an outlet to get the JT name out there when others just shrugged their shoulders and walked away.